Pinterest has emerged as one of the most widely used platforms in the modern age of social media. Several people think that Pinterest is popular among women only however they are wrong. Right now there are over 70 million people who actively use Pinterest.
It has been found that a user spends about 14 minutes on average whenever they visit Pinterest. Such a high number of engaged audiences on a social media platform is a dream come true situation for social media enthusiasts.
If you are one such person who is looking to step his foot on Pinterest, this article is going to help you a lot. Here, we are going to talk about some Pinterest board ideas to help you grow your audience here.
Good quality images are most important
A study was conducted to get clues about the images that most people prefer here. They concluded that high-quality images are the best means to grow your audience dramatically on Pinterest. Image is the most significant thing that people see while using Pinterest.
Along with the good quality and high resolution, there are several other things about images that you should care about. Take a look at some of the winning characteristics of the images on Pinterest.
- Maximise the inclusion of red colour in the images. It has been found that the images that have pleasant red shades in them get more pins.
- Try to keep the background as little as possible. You have to keep your images highly specific in order to grab more audience. The massage that you want to portray should be clear. People will like your content only if they are able to understand it. In order to achieve such perfection, you have to keep the image free from distraction. The best way to do it is by minimising the amount of background in the image.
- Minimise the use of human faces in the images. Most of the images that have been liked by a large number of people don’t have human faces in them. If your topic demands the inclusion of a human face, then that is a different matter. Otherwise, focus on excluding it.
Keep on pinning frequently
You must have heard about the importance of consistency for succeeding on social media platforms. This is one of the most important tips to follow if you are engaged on social media. The algorithm of several social media platforms works in a way that the most recent content is displayed to the users.
It would also work as one of the best Pinterest board ideas. Just like with your Instagram marketing, you have to keep on uploading new content frequently. Many experts also claim an ideal frequency to upload content.
The ideal frequency differs based on the size of your business that you want to promote on Pinterest. If you have a bigger business, you should upload as often as 15-20 times a day. If you have a small business, you should upload less as compared to the big business owners.
It is fine to go for 2 or 3 images daily. However make sure that you are maintaining consistency in this process. There is no point in uploading 10 photos in one day and then fail to do it on the next day.
- Promote your business with Pinterest
Promote the use of rich pins
No one may succeed on Pinterest without maximising the use of rich pins. In case you are not aware of it, here is some information about the components of a rich pin. These Pinterest board ideas help gain vital information that differs for different products. Take a look at some of the best Pinterest board ideas for creating rich pins.
- Pins about a traveling spot or something like that should include a map in them. Nowadays maps serve as the best way to tell someone about an address.
- Recipe pins always have information about ingredients, best times to cook, and ways of serving it. It is a very convenient and effective way to motivate people to cook for fun.
- If you are promoting or advertising an application, the application pin should have an Install button there. Even if someone likes the application, they would be required to leave Pinterest for installing the application. With the install button, this process becomes rather simple.
- In the same way, the product pins should include all the necessary information about price, availability should be available there. Make sure that the pinners are notified whenever there is a significant price hike or price drop.
Design your website to be Pinterest friendly
Those who want to promote their business or product on Pinterest should make their website Pinterest-friendly. When you include the information about the Pinterest account on your website, you are suggesting people check out your Pinterest account.
This is one of the most effective ways to redirect the visitors on your website to your Pinterest page. You can modify your website in many ways to suit various Pinterest board ideas.
Pinterest provides several widgets that you can include on your website. These widgets will help the visitors of your website to like and share your Pinterest content. Those who are engaged in business blogging should create individual boards for their blogs. Make sure that the individual boards are embedded in your blog posts. This way, you will get several followers for different individual boards. This technique will help you get many followers for different boards. Getting such followers in specific groups will help you get more followers in total.
You can also make such arrangements on your Pinterest page. Try to find the boards that get the most engagement. Make sure that such boards are available on the homepage of your Pinterest account. It will also help you tell your audience about some of the best content from your Pinterest account.
Pinterest may work as one of the best tools to promote your business or product. Getting started with this Pinterest is a rather easy process. We hope these Pinterest board ideas help you in the growth of your Pinterest fame.
Just like the other social media platforms, you have to be consistent in uploading content. Make sure you are uploading high-quality images only. Maximise the use of rich pins and incorporate the resources of Pinterest into your website.