Want to see your work published on the Premier Web Guide? We’re looking for talented writers to help explain digital marketing and websites to Australian business owners and entrepreneurs.
We accept guest posts that cover topics we haven’t previously published, under the following categories;
They must be well written in Australian English, be plagiarism free, minimum of 1,000 words, and include two links to other articles of ours, and two links to relevant sites including your own.
By submitting a guest article draft, you agree that;
- You are the original creator of this work. We check for plagiarism using automated tools.
- The work MUST be original and not copied in full or part from anywhere else.
- You are not allowed to include any affiliate links.
- You are expected to be transparent about what links point to any organisation you have some commercial relationship with. We allow you a maximum of two do follow links to your website – one in the article body, and one link in your short writer bio.
- Your article can not be published elsewhere, and you provide us a perpetual license to publish and re-purpose it.
- You MUST adhere to all style and formatting suggestions within this document.
- You agree that we may modify the content, including links, at any time in the future.
- This agreement may change at any time, with no advance notice to you.
To submit some topic ideas, please email email@example.com