Getting the TOP Google positions
Please take a moment to read this carefully, as it really could make the difference between success and failure to your online business this year.
You see, people love to make things complicated, but making money online is actually really simple.
Whether you are selling your own product, promoting affiliate links or making money from Adsense, it all boils down to just two things:
Conversion and Traffic
Conversion comes first. You need to have an offer that people want. That “offer” might be a product or it might be an enticing advertisement that people want to click on. And you need some kind of presentation
(such as a sales letter) that encourages them to take the action that you want them to take – e.g. buy the product or click on the advertisement.
In many ways, this is the easy part. Most people can knock together a half decent website or sales letter that will convert at least some visitors into money.
But then you need Traffic. Loads of it. The more people that come by your site, the more money you will make – especially if that traffic is highly targeted. This is one of the reasons that sites may charge for guest bloggers or offer free article writing services; these posts generally include links that increase traffic to the author’s central domain.
But, given the number of websites out there (over 15 billion of them) – all competing for the same traffic – just how do you get more visitors to your site?
Well, there are just three ways that people arrive at your site:
- They type your URL straight into their browser. That comes from some sort of offline promotion – it might be your business card, a radio advert, an article in a magazine, or a conversation with a friend.
- They click on a link somewhere. It might be in an email they received (eg. from a friend or from an ezine they subscribed to), or it might be on another website they have visited.
- Or they do a search in the search engines, see your site in the listings, and click to visit.
That’s it. There is no other way for them to get to your site.
So, knowing that, how do get more traffic? It’s simple:
- Make sure you are promoting your online presence in all your offline promotional materials.
- Get lots of people to link to you, and lots of people to send out emails with your link in it.
- Get a top position in the search engines.
Simple, but not easy! Just how do you achieve #2 and #3 without spending heaps of cash or getting banned by the search engines?
To understand this, we need to understand how the search engines work. Again, it is much simpler than people make out.
Search engines want lots of people to use them. To achieve that, they strive to deliver relevant and up-to-date content to people who search through them.
But how do they determine what is relevant to each search?
There are only two ways they can do that:
- They look at your site. Using very sophisticated algorithms they determine what the subject matter of your site is. The also see how new, or old, it is, how recently it has changed, and so on. These are all known as on-page or on-site factors. You have direct control over many of these when you set up your site.
- Then they look at what other people say about your site. In doing this they look at two things: how many people link to your site (and what the link says). They also consider how recent the links that point to you are, and a number of other factors about the link and the context in which it is found.
So, to get to the top of the search engines you need to do two things:
- Optimize your on-page factors. There is plenty of information online about how to do that. It is not difficult. But, in itself, it is not enough.
- Get lots of high quality, one-way, relevant links to your site from as many other sites as possible.
How do you get people to link to you?
- Have a fantastic product so that they just, spontaneously, want to tell others about your site.
- Pay them to link to you – buy a text link, or offer an affiliate program.
- Exchange links with them – but reciprocal links are clearly not worth as much as one-way links, and it is a lot of work to do this effectively.
- Provide them with fresh, unique content that adds value to their site in return for which they agree to post a link back to you. Every site needs fresh unique content to stay current in the eyes of the search engines. They get this content by hunting through article directories or by subscribing to article submission services like the Unique Article Wizard.
So, if you send out articles to such directories and blogs, your articles will end up both on the directories themselves, AND on the niche sites that pick up and use Unique Article Wizard’s article feeds.
And those sites will reward you with a one-way link back to your site.
As you can see, this last method is the simplest and most powerful. It gives you hundreds or thousands of one way links, from niche, relevant sites, all for free.
All you need is some way to get a different, unique, article to each of those directories and ezine publishers.
Which is, of course, what the Unique Article Wizard does.
But don’t stop there. The real power behind this system comes when you use it regularly. By the end of a year, you could easily have 15,000 or more relevant, quality, one-way links to your site!
That is the power of this system. And that is why it beats every other traffic generation and SEO system there is.
So, unless you don’t have an online presence at all, isn’t it time your harnessed this power for your own business?
This really is the best SEO strategy out there and is sure to increase your search rankings.